Date:      Wed, 18 Nov 1998 11:43:42 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@lambic.physics.montana.edu>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Stanford Open Source Forum

Hey Folks,

I'm not on -chat right now so maybe this has been hashed out already, but
I see this thing happening at Stanford and no mention of the *BSD types
listed.  If I was still in the area I'd definitely have to show up and see
what's up, but no luck, it's a bit of a commute from here...

http://news.freshmeat.net/readmore?f=stanford_forum

[The "Stanford Open Source Forum", slated as an opportunity to get
business types and free-software types in the same space, at the same
time.]

Happy trails,

Brian