Date:      Tue, 25 Jan 2000 15:48:27 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   'set server' permissions

When i include 'set server' in ppp.linkup, i get a permission violationg
from bind.  How can i enable this command to run from user mode?
My user account is in groups wheel and network, and everything else
in ppp works fine.  The reason i added this was to allow pppctl to
shut down ppp with a simple command when i run it in the background.

"I've done questionable things, also extraordinary things....
Revel in your time!"