Date:      Sun, 30 Dec 2001 12:59:02 +0100
From:      J.S. <johann@broadpark.no>
To:        "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@freebie.atkielski.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Personal hierarchy -- Are there any standards?

I guess I try to organize my file structure just as you. The structure is
OK, yet I find it hard to name my directories with the best fitting topic
in existence. I want everything to be perfect =)  But it ain't.

18 johann  wheel  1024 Dec 29 14:26 audio/ 	< MP3 files
 4 johann  wheel   512 Dec 29 21:07 biz/	< E-business related
 4 johann  wheel   512 Dec 30 12:15 books/	< E-books
 3 johann  wheel   512 Dec 29 14:19 edu/	< School related
 5 johann  wheel   512 Dec 29 14:21 freebsd/	< System backup
 2 johann  wheel   512 Dec 21 16:45 notes/	< Notes =)
 8 johann  wheel   512 Dec 29 21:09 other/	< Temporary, unsorted stuff
 2 johann  wheel   512 Oct 26 16:54 sensitive/	< You know..
 3 johann  wheel   512 Dec 29 23:03 typography/ < Stuff to improve my writing

I'm not really satisfied with this setup. You wouldn't happen to have any
suggestions, would you?

Thanks.