Date:      Thu, 14 Apr 2005 22:32:42 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RELENG_5 broken?

On Thursday 14 April 2005 09:23 pm, Joel wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:20:54 -0700
> Nate Lawson <nate@root.org> wrote
>
> > Jon Noack wrote:

> > > Yeah, we also need to MFC rev. 1.68 of src/sys/sys/bus.h.
> >
> > I've committed the prototype, much apologies for the breakage.  I
> > compiled the patch in my RELENG_5 tree just fine, but it appears
> > the kernel build may be referencing /sys for includes instead of
> > ../../../sys or whatever.  Thus build-testing MFC patches on a
> > -current box is not a good test.
>
> Okay, I started a build makeworld in /usr/src last night, and then
> build make kernel hits this.
>
> What do we do next? Is it okay to go back to cvsup, and will that
> pick up the changes?

Joel,

Can I give you a bad time. We were always told that if you follow
x-stable, you were to follow cvs-all. Then, you would have seen his fix
committed around 1811 UTC.

FWIW, you are just in time anyway because they added a security notice
and if you cvsup now, you will also get that fix.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA