Date:      Mon, 31 May 1999 20:36:12 -0700
From:      "William Woods" <wwoods@cybcon.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cvsuping...only a part...

Hi,

I am running a 3.2 system on a toshiba satellite and would like to use
softupdates. I know I can cvsup /usr/src/contrib and that will get the
softupdates code, and a whole lot of other stuff I don't want, but what I
want to do is keep as little source as needed on the system (I am short on
space). I keep just /usr/sys for kernel re-compiles and would like to know
what is the minimum I need to cvsup to get the cvsup source. (Did that make
any sence ??)

Thanks,

William