Date:      Wed, 20 Aug 1997 22:18:31 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Sergio Lenzi <lenzi@ilhadamagia.com.br>
To:        michael dorin <mike@chaski.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More SSL questions

On Tue, 19 Aug 1997, michael dorin wrote:

> Here are a couple more SSL questions:
>
> 2) What is the state of this:
>    ftp://200.247.23.97/packages/apachessl_1.2.tgz
>    I imagine it is a precompiled 1.2 version of apache with
>    security.
Yes it is is located at
ftp://ilhadamagia.com.br/packages/apachessl_1.2.tgz

is ready to pkg_add  and asks you for a digital cert at install time
you can install it and have your personal cert.

> 4) Can I have a secure and non-secure version of the apache server
> running on the same system?  (I would like to see if things are
> stable for a while)
Yes one is httd and other is httpsd

My build install into different directories.

Hope this can help,

Sergio Lenzi

Unix Consult