Date:      Mon, 18 Nov 2013 20:24:45 -0700
From:      Eric Browning <ericbrowning@skaggscatholiccenter.org>
To:        Rick Romero <rick@havokmon.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD FS <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Performance difference between UFS and ZFS with NFS

@Rick R
I will check on controller caching, I just left the defaults so I assume
they are on and had cache flushing disabled already for ZFS.

@Jason F.
Changing to Solaris isn't an option right now and knowing Mac is a kissing
cousin of FreeBSD I prefer to stay with what I know.  It's been pretty rock
solid so far.

Thanks,