Date:      Thu, 18 May 2000 10:19:48 -0400
From:      James Housley <jim@thehousleys.net>
To:        greg@greg.rim.or.jp, sumikawa@FreeBSD.org, hetzels@westbend.net, rse@engelschall.com, dirk@FreeBSD.org, adam@algroup.co.uk, ache@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Adding IPv6 to all apache ports

Sorry for sending this to the whole ports list, but I can't seem to find
the address of the person working on the all-in-one apache port.  The
apache 1.3.12 patch from kame.net applies cleanly to apache-1.3.12.  I
have tested it on 4-STABLE with apache13+ipv6 (that needed some patches
removed that were duplicates) and apache13-php3.

The additions seem to be simple, the attached are from apache13-php3.
But should be able to added to all the ports.  This section can go
anywhere near the to, but hast to before pre-fetch:, and if the OS
support IPv6 will add a second patchfile and set the configure script

+.include <bsd.port.pre.mk>
+
+.if ${OSVERSION} >= 400014
+PATCH_SITES=   ftp://ftp.kame.net/pub/kame/misc/
+PATCHFILES=    apache-1.3.12-v6-20000518.diff.gz
+PATCH_DIST_STRIP=      -p1
+
+CONFIGURE_SCRIPT=      configure.v6
+.endif
+

This needs to be added to pre-configure or a pre-configure needs to be
created.

+.if ${OSVERSION} >= 400014
+       ${CHMOD} 755 ${WRKSRC}/${CONFIGURE_SCRIPT}
+.endif

I have apache13-php3+mysql+mod_auth_mysql running at
http://www.ipv6.fbc-hanover.org (IPv6 only)

Jim
--
Unix is very user-friendly.  It's just picky who its friends are.