Date:      Wed, 26 Nov 2008 05:13:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bidz Live Auctions <BidzLiveAuctions@schottchapmannia.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   1 carat diamond rings up to 95% off

   Our Customers Set Our Prices!
   Looking for that perfect gift for your wife or girlfriend? If you
   visit us today, you can get jewelry at auction prices. When you use
   us, you do not need to wait for that special event, because we have
   guilt free prices. For a few dollars, you can get name brand jewelry.
   Why squander thousands at another store when you can get it from us
   for a fraction of the price?

   How does it Work?
   Every single day, we have over 15,000 live auctions. That means that
   you have over 15,000 tries to find great jewelry!

   The Clock is Ticking
   The auction for your favorite piece could be winding down. Jump in
   with a few moments left and snatch that piece of jewelry that you want
   at a price you can afford.

   Still not convinced?
   We challenge you to visit our website and try to prove us wrong. Visit
   us online and browse through our auctions. There is a deal waiting for
   you right now! We guarantee you will be excited with our prices and
   our inventory.

                            [1][40a3edc8b.jpg]