Date:      31 May 2002 01:25:45 -0700
From:      Jon Noack <noackjr@compgeek.com>
To:        rizzo@icir.org
Cc:        freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: By the way: peer-to-peer asymmetric simulation

> so it does work ?

Yes, it appears to work fine (with the innate delay caveats mentioned
previously).  I will do more testing today/tomorrow (3:25 AM here -- when
I wake up in a few hours it will be tomorrow, right? ;-) with more hosts,
although it was working fine between 2 hosts.  The packets would go through
all the pipes I wanted them to and all the features (delay and bandwidth
specifically) were functioning correctly.

Jon