Date:      Sat, 7 Oct 2006 20:38:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      michael graffam <mikegraffam@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Another whirl with FreeBSD

Hi, my name is Michael and I'm and Open Source addict.

I'm back. Over the years I've oscillated between Linux
and FreeBSD. Usually I get fed up with Linux, and go
to FreeBSD, where I find some crucial gadget I have
isn't supported, and then I live with some instability
on Linux to have my fix. All this on ..ahem.. a
Pentium Classic laptop at 133MHz / 72M of RAM... in
2006..'scuse me. If I continue, I start to twitch.

Anyhow, I now have a shiny new Compaq laptop. A 64bit
Turion at that. I really wanted a dual-core, but the
extra cost of the dual-core, and the fact that the
AMD64 reminds me of a lustful relationship I had with
a DEC Alpha 6 or 7 years ago, pretty much made my mind
up for me.

Enough with the re-introductions, I guess.
Essentially, I'd like to hear any opinions regarding
the 64 bit and 32 bit FreeBSD ports. NDIS support is
fine on both?

My machine is a Compaq Presario V2000 series, in case
someone has the same, or similar.