Date:      Sun, 10 Oct 2010 11:29:55 +0300
From:      Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua>
To:        Kai Gallasch <gallasch@free.de>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Locked up processes after upgrade to ZFS v15

on 09/10/2010 16:37 Kai Gallasch said the following:
> I must repeat. I offer my help if someone wants to dig into the locking problem.

Kai,

I would like to look into this.
Can you provide shell access to a system that exhibits the behavior?
Or even better serial console for remote debugging, if possible.

Also, can you first try with the very latest stable/8 or even head?
I have recently MFC-ed a few improvements to ZFS code.

--
Andriy Gapon