Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 2008 18:05:51 +0200
From:      Daniel Gerzo <danger@rulez.sk>
To:        Mel <fbsd.questions@rachie.is-a-geek.net>
Cc:        Chris <chris@cretaforce.gr>, Yury Michurin <yury.michurin@gmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Uplading file via Lighttpd - system hangs

Hello guys,

I have noticed today that I have another problem possibly related to this
issue. I am running lighttpd+php-cgi in a jail on a 7.0-STABLE system as of
Thu Aug 21 10:59:02 CEST 2008. The problem seems to be that lighttpd stops
serving the pages, however I haven't had time to dig into this any more
closer, but I have found out that there's a lot of connections to the
lighty when it seems to be "dead". May be it does not close the connections
properly??
The only common thing here is that that this jail is serving a page where a
lot of image uploading happens.

--
S pozdravom / Best regards
  Daniel Geržo