Date:      Sun, 04 May 2008 23:03:53 +0100
From:      "Bruce M. Simpson" <bms@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Paul <paul@gtcomm.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Network Patches from -RELEASE to -STABLE 7.0

Paul wrote:
>    Is there a list of patches that have been applied to -STABLE since
> the -RELEASE ?
> I can't seem to find a simple organized list of applied patches
> (something similar to linux kernel changelog).
> I want to know if anything has been fixed or udpated in the network
> area to see if it warrants changing the kernel to -STABLE on a
> production machine.

This information is typically present in commit messages, or in
FreeBSD's release notes. It's not something which is compiled on an
ad-hoc basis, it is specifically compiled on a  per release basis,
although you may occasionally see the release engineers updating the
release notes for -CURRENT.

Cheers
BMS