Date:      Wed, 15 May 2019 12:50:42 +0530
From:      "Aqib Raja" <aqib@globexadvertising.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Advertisement of Post

Hello,
My name is Aqib Raja .I am contacting you because:
=20
We are a content marketing agency and we=92d be thrilled if you=92d allow u=
s to post relevant to your website.
We would only provide you with unique and high-quality articles that are re=
levant to your blog and you don=92t have to include sponsored tags.

Basically, I need a  do follow backlink and I will pay you through Via Payp=
al or Payoneer.

If this is something you=92d be interested in doing because I look forward =
to having a long-term working relationship with you.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
Aqib Raja.