Date:      Mon, 4 Aug 2003 00:44:31 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Adding ImproWare AG to the consultants site.

Hi,

IS it possible to add "my" Company to commercial/consulting_bycat.html
and to /commercial/consulting.htm ?

Text:
-----

ImproWare AG, located in Pratteln near Basel, Switzerland is an ISP
providing network and unix consulting since 1992. Our clients
range from well known chemical companies to regional small businesses.
We provide full service consulting, programming, security auditing and
everything about local and wide area network design and implementation.
We have support contracts for FreeBSD, Linux, SUN Solaris, SGI Irix,
IBM AIX, and Cisco IOS. ImproWare builds and sells IDMS, a powerful
FreeBSD based DOCSIS cablemodem administration software for ISPs.
For more information visit our homepage http://www.imp.com

Thank you very much.

Martin

Martin Blapp, <mb@imp.ch> <mbr@FreeBSD.org>
ImproWare AG, UNIXSP & ISP, Zurlindenstrasse 29, 4133 Pratteln, CH
Phone: +41 61 826 93 00 Fax: +41 61 826 93 01
PGP: <finger -l mbr@freebsd.org>
PGP Fingerprint: B434 53FC C87C FE7B 0A18 B84C 8686 EF22 D300 551E