Date:      Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:13:18 +1000
From:      "Young" <young@richardson.apana.org.au>
To:        "Trev Roydhouse" <trev@sentry.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Newbie PPP Configuration Issues

>I have the following in my ppp.conf file:
>
> deny lqr pred1
> set timeout 0

Hmmmmm ..... seems my installation doesn't know that stuff "should" prevent
any unexpected disconnections because it still drops the link even after
those
lines are in ppp.conf , albeit after 25 minutes now instead of 15.

Any more ideas I can try ??

Another thing, I'd like to "borrow" that ppp script to put on a newbie
resource site
but can't locate the author yet. Whats the protocol about stuff like that ??