Date:      Sun, 7 Jan 1996 02:03:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      Wicked Angel <wangel@wgrobez1.remote.louisville.edu>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ATAPI

HELP! :)

I have an ATAPI cdrom(Don't stop reading yet) and for some reason FreeBSD
can't detect it.

I've tried everything, and I think the problem is that I have my
secondary IDE controller on my SoundBlaster 32. My primary is built into
the MB, and I have 2 hd's on it.  The Cdrom is the MASTER device on the
Soundblaster 32 device.

FreeBSD will find the device, and while the kernel is booting it will
probe for about 30seconds and won't find my cdrom! :(

Any suggestions I'd apperciate it!!!

Thanks again
Gary