Date:      Sun, 15 Dec 1996 18:44:08 +0100
From:      Guenther Grau <grau@fzi.de>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html

Hi,

I want to set up a send-pr site for lesstif. I just had a look at
the page mentionen in the subject and it looks exactly like what I
want to achive. I also had a look at the /cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi-
pages to retrieve information about the bugs-database. This, too,
looks exactly like what I had in mind :-) What I am asking now
is, if you would be so kind and make the cgi's needed for the
pages available so that I don't have to reinvent the wheel again.
I figure that I need cgi-bin/dosendpr.cgi and /cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi,
and anything else? Of course, I have to set up gnats.

Thanx in advance,

  Guenther