Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 1997 09:58:40 +1000 (EST)
From:      Gavin Cameron <gavin@ormond.unimelb.edu.au>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hylafax and FBSD2.2.2

Hi all,

I'm having heaps of trouble trying to get Hylafax running on my 2.2.2 box.

I'm only playing with receiving faxes at the moment and am getting heaps
of bad lines, missing eol messages, etc. BUT, sometimes it works!!!

If someone out there in chat-land has a working config for hylafax 4.0pl1
could they send it to me so I can try to work out what I'm doing wrong.

I would especially appreciate if some aussies could send me their config
files.

Thanks in advance,
Gavin
--
| Gavin Cameron                       |             Ormond College           |