Date:      Mon, 8 Feb 1999 22:25:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jim Barker <jimbark@ibm.net>
To:        mcoletti@clark.net, tyson@alumni.stanford.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, fug-washdc@Sytex.Net, rivers@dignus.com
Subject:   Re: fug-washdc Re: BSD friendly ISPs?

I currently use IBM.  I first used them back in 94' and have been with
them ever since.  I didn't have much trouble at all switching from OS/2
to FreeBSD 2.2.1[6,7].  Their website was very helpful in helping me
convert. http://www.ibm.net try their support link.  If you have any
questions, I would be more than happy to help.