Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:23:31 -0700
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
To:        Bill Swingle <unfurl@dfreebsd.org>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: O'Reilly Open Source Con, anyone going?

	Awesome, I saw that Monday night HP is putting on a party.  When is a
good time to get everyone together then?

	I assume that one of the big things being hyped at the both will be the
upcoming FreeBSD con in October?

	Do you know what panel/talk he'll be giving, I'd like to keep an eye
out for it.

Thanks.

--

Joseph Scott

joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu
CSU Sacramento - Office Of Water Programs