Date:      Tue, 26 Oct 1999 13:56:11 -0600
From:      "Richard B. Talley" <olny@nmia.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Lantastic NICs

There is a jumper, W10 on most models, with three pins. Connect the pins
on the side marked 'A' and you get AE2 behavior. Connect the pins on the
side marked 'N' and you get NE2000 behavior. There are other jumpers on
these NIC's to set IRQ and IOBASE. I should still have documentation on
these cards somewhere if you need more information. They are good, clean
NE2000 clones.