Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:59:39 -0400
From:      "Andrew Eross" <eross@prospeed.net>
To:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Installworld Failed

Hi Stephen,

As it turns out the problem was indeed related to openssl .. but
specifically the problem was a hanging symlink located in /usr/include for a
file that normally would be in /usr/include/openssl .. I had previously
removed that installation of openssl and so the symlink was invalid but
still there .. I heard that h2ph runs into trouble if you have any hanging
symlinks and so I just removed the link and all was well

Thanks for the advice though,
Andrew