Date:      Thu, 12 Mar 1998 12:57:47 -0600
From:      roland bockhorst <roland.bockhorst@scott.af.mil>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   link to fd image ftp site suggestion

I would like to install FreeBSD on my Pentium 200MMX.
The floppy disk image that a Windows95 based PC is supposed to transfer
to a floppy is at an ftp site.

In Netscape I clicked on and downloaded fdimage.exe with no problem.
Then right after, I clicked on the link for the image, the image was
written to my screen. I know the specific instructions say save it don't
display it. I may have a problem with Netscape. (I also have lots of
problems with the software running under Windows95.) You possibly could
make life easier for some others by making the disk image downloadable
in some other way.

Thanks for your efforts.
Roland