Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:09:35 -0700
From:      Erick Mechler <emechler@techometer.net>
To:        Michael Grant <mgrant@grant.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: upgrading 3.4 stable to 4.x stable

After you do your cvsup, check /usr/src/UPDATING.  The handbook is a
good resource, too (Chapter 18).

--Erick

At Thu, Sep 28, 2000 at 07:03:46PM +0200, Michael Grant said this:
:: I hope that this is the right place to ask this...
::
:: In a few weeks, I'm about to embark on upgrading my 3.4-stable system to
:: 4.x.
::
:: I'd like to know if anyone has written up any notes on doing this.
::
:: -Mike
::
::
::
::
:: with "unsubscribe freebsd-stable" in the body of the message