Date:      Mon, 22 Sep 1997 17:42:14 +0100
From:      Chris Stenton <jacs@gnome.co.uk>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ipfw logging problem

I have recently performed a "make world" updated rc.conf etc  and rebuilt my
kernel. However, I have found that logging has stopped working. Looking at the
message log I find that on bootup I get:-

Sep 22 17:33:22 hawk /kernel: changing root device to sd0a
Sep 22 17:33:22 hawk /kernel: IP packet filtering initialized, divert
disabled, logging limited to 50 packets/entry
Sep 22 17:33:22 hawk /kernel: IP packet filtering initialized, divert
disabled, logging disabled

Anyone know why I am getting two messages with the second disabling logging?

Chris