Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 2000 18:42:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Culver <culverk@culverk.student.umd.edu>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: compiler optimizations

Alright, I knew how to do it but thanks :-) Anyway, I compiled with -Os
-march=pentiumpro and my kernel started randomly panicing on heavy disk
activity (once starting netscape, and once syncing disks) so I think I'll
just stick with the defaults.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade.   |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|