Date:      Mon, 19 Mar 2018 16:30:00 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
To:        Chris H <bsd-lists@bsdforge.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD NET <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: WiGig feature / support?

hi!

There's a lot of work to do for this card. The challenge is it's a
completely different thing that our stack needs to understand /and/ it
also kinda pretends to be a PCIe end point too.

I'd start by looking at what the linux stack/driver does for 11ad.
We'd at least have to add 60GHz channel support. I don't know what
else is required for 11ad as I haven't really looked in a few years.

-adrian