Date:      Tue, 20 Jan 2009 09:50:02 GMT
From:      Tom Evans <tevans.uk@googlemail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/117013: mount_smbfs(8) doesn't document -U (username) argument

The following reply was made to PR docs/117013; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tom Evans <tevans.uk@googlemail.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, tevans.uk@googlemail.com
Subject: Re: docs/117013: mount_smbfs(8) doesn't document -U (username)
	argument
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 09:21:51 +0000

 Yes, there is no arg parsing code in smbfs/mount_smbfs/mount_smbfs.c
 that parses the -U flag. It is done inside of smbfs/lib/smb/ctx.c, in
 the smb_ctx_init() function, which then calls smb_ctx_setuser().
 smb_ctx_init() is called from smbfs/mount_smbfs/mount_smbfs.c:131 (in my
 RELENG_7 sources anyway.)

 I found this when I was adding my own -U flag to mount_smbfs :)

 Cheers

 Tom