Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:22:44 +0800
From:      =?UTF-8?B?6JGJ5L2z5aiBIEppYXdlaSBZZQ==?= <leafy7382@gmail.com>
To:        Daichi GOTO <daichi@ongs.co.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenJDK6 and NetBeans: Who can use non-English fonts on NetBeans?

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 5:13 PM, Daichi GOTO <daichi@ongs.co.jp> wrote:

> Ooops so sorry, subject was mistaken.
> s/OpenJDK7/OpenJDK6/

There is something weird going on. I wanted to try if the Web Start control
panel displays Chinese properly, instead I found that my OpenJDK does not
come with javaws even if I crossed "Web" in the "make config" dialog.

Does anyone have OpenJDK with javaws installed?

Cheers,

Jiawei Ye

--
"If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then to
the end user it's a duck, and end users have made it pretty clear they want