Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 1997 23:32:56 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        Sean Eric Fagan <sef@Kithrup.COM>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   SCO announced SysVr5

Sean Eric Fagan writes:
 > Monday August 18 4:00 PM EDT
 >
 > Company Press Release
 >
 > Source: Santa Cruz Operation Inc.

Nice to see SCO still has their Vice President in Charge of Numerous
Breathless Adjectives and Adverbs running at full tilt.  Too bad their
software sucks, huh?  Did they really do anything to warrant calling
this "SVR5", or has the "version number as marketing tool" taken over at
SCO, too?

By the way, Sean, didn't you used to work for the SCO Bozos?  I seem to
remember some nasty three-way arguments between you, me, and Terry
Lambert a number of years ago, when Usenet ruled the earth.  ;^)