Date:      13 Feb 2003 01:54:32 -0500
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Glenn Johnson <glennpj@charter.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Help system not working for GNUCash

--=-apYgfDkI5+YINzY5kY05

On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 01:15, Glenn Johnson wrote:
> Other than the "Tips of the Day" and the "About" option, the help system
> for GNUCash is not working.  Selecting "Help" opens up a window with
> "The specified URL could not be loaded."

It looks like the docs aren't generated unless doxygen is installed at
build time.  I've never used doxygen, and this is the only GNOME app I
know that makes use of it.  If I have time, I may give it a go.  In the
meantime, you can use the online docs at http://www.gnucash.org/.

Joe

>=20
> Could be something weird on my machine though.  Oh, I am using Gnome 2.2
> on a FreeBSD-5.0 system if that's important.
>=20
> Thanks.
--=20

--=-apYgfDkI5+YINzY5kY05