Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 2009 21:22:36 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Schmidt?= <sos@deepcore.dk>
To:        current <current@freebsd.org>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   WANTED! board models with Marvell 61XX chips

Hi there!

I thought I finally had a  motherboard using one of the Marvell SATA/=20
PATA chips coming in, but unfortunately the delivery has been =20
postponed to some unspecified date, oh well..

Thats where you come into the picture as I'd like to get another one, =20=

but finding boards that uses these is a bit tricky as most vendors =20
doesn't write such unimportant stuff on their web pages (hell it works =20=

in windows!).

If you have a motherboard using one of the following Marvell chips, or =20=

know for certain a model that does, please send me a private mail with =20=

make and model as there is no need to pollute the lists (which I dont =20=

follow closely for the time being btw).

The chips in question are:

Marvell 6111, 6121, 6141 or 6145

It is also important that there is physical access to both the SATA =20
and the PATA port(s) as some boards only utilize one or the other.

I know of one PCI-express add-in board that uses the 6145, so if =20
anybody knows how to get ahold of one, that would be very welcomed as =20=

well. The board in question is this:
=
http://www.sunix.com.tw/it/en/Product_Detail.php?cate=3D2&class_a_id=3D35&=
sid=3D538
So far I've only found shops in South Africa that has it available, =20
but none of them ships outside the country.

So if you have any useful info on this topic please get in touch with =20=

me, thanks!

-S=F8ren