Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 1999 17:26:31 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Shawn Ramsey' <shawn@cpl.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, 'paul msava' <msava@africaonline.co.ke>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD

Not in my experience and it was the only other thing I could think of off
the top of my head that did not require any hardware troubleshooting.

The "safe" thing to do would be to restart in MS-DOS mode, and take winblows
out of the loop.

-Chris

P.S.  PLEASE CC: questions@FreeBSD.org in any replies.  Thanks.