Date:      Wed, 22 May 1996 11:03:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <ANDRSN@HOOVER.STANFORD.EDU>
To:        peter@brig.demon.co.uk
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Configuring the keyboard

--
>Peter Adams
>Lincolnshire, England

Peter, I am cc'ing this to questions@freebsd.org because I don't know--

I tried apropos keyboard and got some apparently useful results, including
man 5 keycap, which claimed that there's a keyboard control file in
/usr/share/misc/keycap.  But no such file exists on my system (2.1-STABLE),
in fact no keycap file exists in /usr except as source code.

Maybe someone else can help?

Annelise