Date:      Sat, 17 Aug 1996 17:48:38 -0400
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@freebsd.org>
To:        Anil John <ajohn@cyberforge.com>
Cc:        "'FreeBSD Questions'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Make error in fwtk port from 2.1.5 - file missing?

Anil John wrote in message ID
<01BB8C2C.AB4E36A0@ppp1.bcpl.lib.md.us>:
> When I type in make in the /usr/ports/security/fwtk directory, I
> eventually get a message that:

> In file included from child.c:14:
> ulib.h:20:  X11/Intrinsic.h: No such file or directory
> *** Error code 1

> and the compilation aborts.  What am I missing and how do I fix this
> problem? Any help would be appreciated...

Part of fwtk is an X11 application level gateway, to allow X programs
to run across the firewall. Obviously, you need the X libraries &
include files to compile this part of the code. One way around this is
to do a `make clean extract', and then go into the work/fwtk-1.3 (?)
directory and edit the Makefile to disable the X11 gateway. Then cd
../.. and complete the make.

Gary

P.S. Please don't make your lines longer than 78 characters.