Date:      Mon, 08 Dec 2003 11:16:47 +0100
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@pingpong.net>
To:        Mike Heffner <mheffner@vt.edu>, Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        Gary Jennejohn <garyj@jennejohn.org>
Subject:   Re: firebird and xemacs locking up/crashing "in pairs"???

I have two separate problems. The one with the flickering windows also=20
affects galeon. I cannot reproduce this on enlightenment. Still, since=20
fluxbox also shows this behaviour, I don't think the problem is WindowMaker =

specific, but that there's a something fishy in firebird/galeon/mozilla,=20
and this problem is only noticed in Wmaker & fluxbox.

The other problem, about firebird & xemacs crashing in pairs, I can only=20
reproduce with firebird. This makes firebird unusable for me, so right now=20
I use galeon instead. :(

/Palle

--On s=F6ndag, december 07, 2003 22.02.21 -0500 Mike Heffner=20