Date:      Wed, 04 Nov 2009 08:50:06 -0400
From:      PJ <af.gourmet@videotron.ca>
To:        Roland Smith <rsmith@xs4all.nl>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: anybody manage to get Xorg to work with LG flat panel W2361

Oh, yes... I forgot to mention that although I got it to work... it
works only in DVI mode (digital) - on FreeBSD, anyway. This makes me
wonder how I could ever set up two of these babies on the same video
card. Like for video editing?
On XP it only works in DSUB (analog) mode.
The DSUB mode just give a bunch of horizontal bars.
It's a faabulous display, I must say.
The resolution is superb, contrast is highest Ièm seen on any display.
Connection to both DVI and DSUB are simultaneous - one merely chooses
which to use by touch of a button.