Date:      Tue, 1 Apr 1997 21:02:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.com (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   cvsup package install problems

	I am trying to install the cvsup package on my 2.2 BETA machine. I
	understand that I have to install the modula2 libraries firstm but when
	I try to do this I get an error message saying that older shared
	libararies aer found in  /usr/local/lib/m3/FreeBSD2. What's strange is
	that I dont see any reference to a modula3 package in /var/db/pkg.

	What should I remove to permit this installation ?

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems