Date:      Fri, 04 Dec 1998 18:40:53 -0500
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: LDAP Stuff

Installed the LDAP software from the ports tree a while ago.  Figured out that if I play with the Netscape Messenger Express code a little, it works fine under FreeBSD..  So that means one less thing I need my POS NT Workstation for.

Question is, Who's responsible for these tools?  is there anything directly wrong with me submitting the binaries along with my changes to Netscape?

Thanks,

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange, Bangor Maine USA
http://www.droo.orland.me.us