Date:      Thu, 6 Jul 2000 03:05:20 -0500
From:      "David W. Chapman Jr." <dchapman@houabg.com>
To:        <dan@freebsddiary.org>, "Igor B. Bykhalo" <goshik@binep.ac.ru>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: make world fails : file exists

I recently had a problem with make world failing, specifically on the part
where it compiles tcpdump in /usr/src/contrib/tcpdump.  I tried cvsuping for
3 days and that didn't fix it.  I had to rm -r /usr/src and recvsup to fix
it, it may be a totally different problem, I don't know.  That clock is 7
minutes off though.