Date:      Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:34:34 +0500
From:      "Fazal Ahmed Malik" <fam@solacetel.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   VLAN Speed set to 0

Dear All,

I have FreeBSD 5.2 working as router. Now I have created vlans on freebsd
and cisco switch. All is working perfect only problem while monitoring vlan
interfaces on freebsd with snmp. When I run snmpwalk vlan interface speed is
set to zero hence vlan interfaces are commented out in mrtg configuration
file. Please help if some one has found out any solution to this problem.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Fazal Ahmed Malik

Checked by AVG.
7:27 PM