Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 1998 08:43:10 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Alexander Litvin <archer@lucky.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ouch... (DEVFS)

In article <353FC303.2F1CF0FB@whistle.com> you wrote:
> Andrzej Bialecki wrote:
>>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Hmmm... Here's another strange behaviour.
>>

> At least partially fixed..
> see 1.162 for the fix.

Yeah, now it boots fine.

Though after simply 'shutdown now; umount -a' I got the allready mentioned:

wd0: wdstart: weird dk_state 0
panic: wdcontrol

Well, after reboot I got the same during 'fsck -p'. Then I booted it
single and tried to fsck it manually -- the same story.

Just seems no chance to boot it. Not a bad habit to have some working
kernel nearby :)

--
Litvin Alexander

                No SIGNATURE available at this run-level