Date:      Sun, 05 Mar 2000 19:15:07 +0000
From:      Mike Muir <mmuir@es.co.nz>
To:        Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
Cc:        Harlan Stenn <Harlan.Stenn@pfcs.com>, Charles Cox <cscox@Stanford.EDU>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: codecrusader and ntp

Walter Brameld wrote:

> And the name of the executable for code crusader is jcc, which of
> course ou were supposed to know 8-P. On my system it's in
> /usr/local/bin. Go here for more information:
>
> http://www.newplanetsoftware.com/jcc/

Hrm for some reason, I am unable to find the 'jcc' executable either..

[rock] [~/.wmstock] > pkg_info -L code_crusader-2.1.4
Information for code_crusader-2.1.4:

Files:
/usr/local/bin/class_map
/usr/local/bin/jcc
and
[rock] [/usr/local/bin] # find /usr -name "jcc"
[rock] [/usr/local/bin] # find /home/ -name "jcc"
[rock] [/usr/local/bin] # find /usr1 -name "jcc"
[rock] [/usr/local/bin] #

It just doesnt seem to be there, every other part of the package is,
except the main program! note: /usr1 is where my ports are and the
codecrusader port hasnt been cleaned up yet so everything that was built
is still there, and find failed to find jcc within this.. After
inspection of the work/JX-1.5.3/programs/code_crusader tree, i cant seem
to find any trace of 'jcc'.

Mike.