Date:      Wed, 27 Apr 2011 15:55:11 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   SNMP Network Auto Discovery software ... ?

Would like to find something that runs on FreeBSD that I can use to map
our network, preferrably dumping to a database, and grabbing
information like: interface / ip / cpus / hostname, etc ...

Server needs to run on FreeBSD ... needs to be able to commuicate, via
SNMP, with Windows, Cisco, Linux, FreeBSD, NetApp Filers, etc ...

Would like it to be able to generate an overall map of our network, but,
also, be able to use it as a basis for keeping stuff liek nagios / cacti
up to date ...

Web based interface into the database would be nice ...

Is there anything like this available that runs on FreeBSD that ppl are
happily using?

Thx ...

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org