Date:      Mon, 13 Sep 1999 00:53:38 -0700
From:      Ben Speirs <igiveup@ix.netcom.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New 3D software available

Amancio Hasty wrote:

> Odd, I had no problems at all in compiling QDraw on 4.0-current.
>
> --
>
>  Amancio Hasty
>  hasty@rah.star-gate.com

4.0-current has egcs (or egcc or whatever the compiler is called) installed as
the base compiler.  Stable does not.  Even adding the port that is available
does not do the trick.  Doug had to roll me a special port of egcs-1.1.2
before we got it to work.  I also had to make a couple mods to the config file
and rename a ".h" include file.  It was pretty tricky, at least it was for me.
--
-Ben Speirs