Date:      Tue, 8 Aug 2000 07:44:36 +1000 (EST)
From:      Ian Smith <smithi@nimnet.asn.au>
To:        net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Solved: Intel 'Pro 4041' card?

On Mon, 7 Aug 2000, Ian Smith wrote:

 > A local surplus store has a bunch of Intel ISA nics which were described
 > as being marked 'Intel Pro 4041'.  I haven't seen the cards yet, and on

Sorry folks, you can all stop looking now :-)

Turns out they're EtherExpress Pro/10 ISA cards (Intel part PCLA8215A)
which I'll assume are most likely ok, unleses someone says otherwise?

That 'Pro 4041' moniker appears only on their endplates, and of course
is nowhere on Intel's site.  Maybe it's the endplate's part no?  <shrug>

Ian