Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 1995 09:33:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Basket Case <jon@pcca71.gallaudet.edu>
To:        "Justin M. Seger" <jseger@scds1.scds.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Majordomo

On Fri, 8 Dec 1995, Justin M. Seger wrote:

> I've setup a mailing list called 'peers' on my system.  When I send mail to
> majordomo@scds.com with subscribe peers in it, I get a subscribed message, but
> when I send mail to the list, a message goes to my list administrator account
> with an error message about a misconfigured mailing list or something.  Any ideas?
> Thanks in advance,
> -Justin Seger-

It doesnt help much if you dont show us your /etc/aliases file.  If you get
a coredump message then you may need to upgrade to 5.001m of perl, or perhaps
to the latest 1.94 of Majordomo.  (I'm still running 1.92)

Jon
= E-Mail: jon@technix.org        - Computer Science  - C/C++/Pascal/Basic/ASM =
= WWW:    http://www.technix.org - Systems Administrator - FreeBSD 2.1.0 SNAP =