Date:      Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:49:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tim Erlin <tperlin@yahoo.com>
To:        steve@mactronics.net, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Networking troubles

First things, check all the configuration
possibilities.

ifconfig -a

Check the ip address, netmask. Are you on the same
network as the other machines.

netstat -rn

Check to make sure there's a default route and that
it's correct.

I usually find that when I'm having problems like
this, it's something silly that I missed or changed
and forgot about. Of course, if you're familiar with
this stuff in Linux, then you may have already done
all this.

--Tim